Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

4/14/11

Finaly!! My Blog execlusively for my FINAL PROJECT!!!^0^)/

I have ever made a blog before, but it just an ordinary blog that time... So, that's why i made this to save my Final Project and modules that i have learned from  my beloved campus

i have doing my final project since July 2010, but so many things happened till i can save my file on this blog now. Since i'm in my last semester, i realize (actually my lecturer did it) that so many things that i have learn a few years ago becomes fading.
That's why i also wants to make this blog as my dictionary, wishing it will help me to remind what i have learn. i don't want graduate with forget anythings..hahahha...

Fighting!!! Do 100% for my beloved Lord!!!

3 comments:

Oland said...

HONEY.....lumayan blog mu,sudah bagus kok,boleh nge blog tapi asal jgn tepe2 lewat blog ye XP

IvoRei Asyigah said...

tepe2 b9oleh kok mbak :p

Maria Bina said...

wkwkwkkwk.... mayak!!! niatq kan cm mperkenalkan TA Q... hohoohoho... *untuk saat ini... :))

Post a Comment