Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

4/14/11

My Final Project Topics

I think I should post this a few month ago, but still i have enough time to do that till now... so sad, but it's fine! coz i finaly can upload it!! hahahhaha...
Well, actually i got my Final Project's theme from my Lecture. Back then I still a novice, don't know what to do even though i love programming better than make a robots.. hohohohoho...

What i do in my final project is about WSN that make a simulation about coverage of wireless sensors in a square flat field, and change the sensor's radius and position randomly. And the purpose of  this projects is to find the perfect combination of the position and the radius of the sensors. And because the radius sensors determine the cost of the sensors, so every combination of sensor's radius and position have it's cost and coverage. to choose the perfect combination, used a MOO algorithm that's sum of weighted cost function. And to determine the position and the radius of the sensors, use a genetic algorithm. I use java programing to simulate this program and i use NetBeanIDE6.8 as my workplace. this is my proposal i used for my Final Project's Title Assembly, PROPOSAL TPPA  and this project base on this paper : Coverage Modeling and simulating coverage in sensor networks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment